Nannari Powder / Indian Sarsaparilla Powder:
Botanical Name : Hemidesmus Indicus
English Name : Indian Sarsaparilla
Tamil Name : நன்னாரி / நறு நெட்டி / Nannari / Sugandipala
Hindi Name : अनंतमूल / Anantamul
Malayalam Name: നറുനീണ്ടി / Narunenti
Telugu Name : సుగంధిపాల / Suganda Pala
About Nannari (Indian Sarsaparilla):-
Sarsaparilla is a plant of the Smilax species. Sarsaparilla is a woody vine that produces small flowers and either red, black, or blue berry like fruit. Sarsaparilla fruit was once used to make popular sarsaparilla soft drinks, which has a taste similar to root beer. Sarsaparilla has also been used by herbalists in traditional medicine for hundreds of years because of its medicinal properties. Herbalists have used sarsaparilla’s anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and toxin binding properties to purify the blood and treat skin conditions. Sarsaparilla is also nutritious and contains vitamins A, B-complex, C and D, and minerals iron, manganese, sodium, silicon, sulfur, copper, Zinc, and iodine.Sarsaparilla has been used in traditional medicine to treat skin conditions like psoriasis and leprosy, rheumatoid arthritis and joint pain, headaches, colds, and sexual impotence. Scientific studies done on sarsaparilla have isolated compounds responsible for its medicinal properties.
Internal Benefits of Nannari (Indian Sarsaparilla):-
- Body coolant: Nannari root is a natural body coolant and if had as a sherbet during summer, it keep us from becoming dehydrated.
- Blood purifier: Nannari root is an excellent blood purifier and increases our energy levels
- Urinary infection: This nannari is reported to be an excellent home remedy for urinary infection
- Constipation: Consuming a glass of nannari drink also is a good and effective home remedy for constipation and it also relieves body pain.
- For Digestion: This nannari sherbet is an effective way to treat our stomach disorders without swallowing bitter pills. If you have a mild indigestion or if you are not hungry, take a cup of this nannari sherbet, you will feel better in no time.
External Benefits of Nannari (Indian Sarsaparilla):-
How to Consume Nannari (Indian Sarsaparilla) Internally:-
Morning – Mix 5 gms of powder in 100 ml water, Boil the content for few minutes. once the water gets warm, filter the content and drink it before food. Repeat the same for Evening Dosage after dinner
How to Apply Nannari (Indian Sarsaparilla) Externally:-
Procurement & Agriculture Method:
90% of Our Herbs are Wild crops and 100% organic by nature, remaining 10% are organically grown, dried, and pulverized with no chemical or preservatives.
The Consumption details and benefits listed out in our website are taken from Tamil ancient books and Siddha records, as well as its been further fine tuned by our Siddha Doctors Team. Any how you are requested to consult your Doctor before use.