Botanical Name : Curculigo Orchioides Gaertn.
English Name : Black Musli.
Tamil Name : நிலப்பனைக் கிழங்கு / Nilapanai Kilangu.
Hindi Name : काली मूसली, स्याहमूसली, मुसलीकंद / Kali Mooslie, Kali Musli, Syahmusali, Muslikand.
Malayalam Name : നിലപ്പനെയേ, നിലപ്പനായി, നെല്പന / നിലപ്പന, നിലപാനായി കിഴങ്ങു / Nilappenea, Nilappanai, Nelpana, Nilapanai Kilangu.
Telugu Name : తాలమూలి / Nelamuli.
About Nilapanai Kilangu (Black Musli):-
Black Musli (Curculigo orchioides) is a herb that belongs to the family Hypoxidaceae. It is a native of temperate regions such as Chota-Nagapur plateau and Deccan plateau in India. Black Musli is bitter-sweet to taste with a peculiarly sweet after-taste that remains even after digestion. The tuber is heavy to digest and has the property of stickiness (snighdha, picchila). Owing to these properties
Internal Benefits of Nilapanai Kilangu (Black Musli):-
- Restorative tonic, to cure weakness, sexual debility.
- Aphrodisiac, Premature ejaculation, better performance, impotence.
- Low sperm count, impotence, general body weakness, loss of stamina and vigor, and to gain weight.
- For itches and skin diseases.
- The poultice of root is used, it cures Piles.
- Application of root paste on pile, gives relief in pain and burning sensation.
- Cough, cold and asthma.
- Black Musli acts as diuretic and boosts the resistance of urinary system against infections.
External Benefits of Nilapanai Kilangu (Black Musli):-
- Hyper pigmentation,Bleeding, wounds, acne, pimples,Skin Allergy,Swelling of glands.
How to consume Nilapanai Kilangu (Black Musli) Internally:-
- As a restorative tonic, to cure weakness, sexual debility.
- The juice of fresh roots are taken in dose of 1-2 teaspoonful for treating weakness and as general tonic.
- Intake of this powder in dose of 5 grams with milk, for one month cures Weakness. Aphrodisiac, Premature Ejaculation, Impotence, and will increase better performance on sex.
- Prepare a powder by mixing, Ashwagandha + Shatavari + Kali Musli, in equal amount. Take this powder in dose of 5-10 gm with cow milk twice in a day for one month for issues like Low sperm count, impotence, general body weakness, loss of stamina and vigor.
- Take root powder in dose of 5-10 grams with milk to gain weight.
How to Apply Nilapanai Kilangu (Black Musli) Externally:-
- Hyper pigmentation: This paste with goat’s milk is applied.
- Bleeding, wounds, acne, pimples: The powder of roots is applied.
- Skin Allergy: The paste of leaves is applied externally.
- Swelling of glands: The paste of roots is applied externally.
Procurement & Agriculture Method:-
- 90% of Our Herbs are Wild crops and 100% organic by nature; remaining 10% are organically grown, dried, and pulverized with no chemical or preservatives.
- The Consumption details and benefits listed out in our website are taken from Tamil ancient books and Siddha records, as well as its been further fine tuned by our Siddha Doctors Team. Any how you are requested to consult your Doctor before use.
Nilapanai Kilangu Powder Online