Thotta Sinungi / Sensitive Plant / Sleepy Plant Powder
Brand : Mazhil
Weight : 50 Grams
Price : 49 INR
Mimosa pudica also commonly called as touch me not plant. It is sensitive plant in English and called as Thotta Chinnugi in Tamil. The plant is covered in thorns with beautiful pink flowers and small green leaves that closes or droops when touched.
- Estimated Delivery : Up to 4 business days
Thotta Sinungi : Sensitive Plant powder
|Botanical Name : Mimosa Pudica
|English Name : Sensitive Plant / Sleepy Plant,
|Tamil Name : தொட்டா சிணுங்கி / Thotta Sinungi
|Hindi Name : लजालू / Lajalu
|Malayalam Name : ടിന്റര്മാണി / Tintarmani
|Telugu Name : అత్థాపత్తి / Attaapatti
About Thotta Sinungi (Sensitive Plant / Sleepy Plant ):-
Mimosa pudica also commonly called as touch me not plant. Its is sensitive plant in English and called as Thotta Sinnugi in Tamil. The plant is covered in thorns with beautiful pink flowers and small green leaves that closes or droops when touched. It is a plant that is found commonly in many countries. It is considered as weed and can be commonly found in wastelands.
Internal Benefits of Thotta Sinungi (Sensitive Plant / Sleepy Plant ):-
- Thotta Sinungi (Sensitive Plant) Wound Healing Activity: Traditionally the leaf extract made by grinding the leaves with little water and extracting the juice is used for treating wounds.
- Thotta Sinungi (Sensitive Plant) Anti Venom Activity:The water extract of the Thotta Sinungi dried root powder proved that it is very good at inhibiting the activity of the snake venom.
3.Thotta Sinungi (Sensitive Plant) For Ulcers: It has good effect on ulcers.
- Thotta Sinungi (Sensitive Plant) For Diarrhea: Thotta Sinungi is very good in treating diarrhea. A study done on albino rats by inducing them to diarrhea using castor oil and treating them with Thotta Sinungi extract proved to be very effective in controlling the diarrhea.
- Thotta Sinungi (Sensitive Plant) Anti Diabetic Activity :Mimosa pudicas anti diabetic activity has been proven through research. The research was done using the ethanolic extract but usually the leaf powder or the root powder is taken daily for bringing down the blood sugar levels.
- Liver Protecting Activity of Thotta Sinungi (Sensitive Plant) Mimosa Pudica: Another important medicinal use its protection of liver against toxins . it proved to be very effective in protecting the liver from toxicity.
- Anti microbial, Anti Fungal & Anti Viral Properties Of Thotta Sinungi (Sensitive Plant) : Mimosa pudica has been proven for its anti microbial, anti fungal and anti viral properties. The research was done using different concentrations of the mimosa pudica ethanol extract on various fungus and bacteria and it proved to be very effective in controlling them.
- Thotta Sinungi (Sensitive Plant) for Anti fertility Activity: Mimosa pudica has proven to have anti fertility properties. so if you are trying for pregnancy, never consume mimosa pudica in any form.
External Benefits of Thotta Sinungi (Sensitive Plant / Sleepy Plant ):-
Mimosa Pudica For Piles:Mimosa Pudica is very good for treating bleeding piles and has been used as a remedy for it for many many years.
How to Consume Thotta Sinungi (Sensitive Plant / Sleepy Plant ) Internally:-
Morning – Mix 5 gms of powder in 100 ml water, Boil the content for few minutes. once the water gets warm, filter the content and drink it before food. Repeat the same for Evening Dosage after dinner.
How to Apply Thotta Sinungi (Sensitive Plant / Sleepy Plant ) Externally:-
Make into a fine paste and apply as a poultice, it will greatly ease the burning and bleeding. This is due to its amazing wound healing properties
Procurement & Agriculture Method:
90% of Our Herbs are Wild crops and 100% organic by nature, remaining 10% are organically grown, dried, and pulverized with no chemical or preservatives.
The Consumption details and benefits listed out in our website are taken from Tamil ancient books and Siddha records, as well as its been further fine tuned by our Siddha Doctors Team. Any how you are requested to consult your Doctor before use.